Friends don’t let friends skip yoga!February 10, 2020
Going Virtual, Staying Connected, Supporting Each OtherMarch 17, 2020
With the recent increased attention to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in the media, we wanted to reach out to you all. we are committed to fostering a healthy and safe environment for all of our community members. We are closely monitoring official recommendations from Massachusetts State Government and the City of Quincy to ensure safe programming for all.
Things We Are Doing as of March 16, 2020:
- Our class sizes will be restricted to 6 people to meet social distancing standards outlined by Gov. Baker. Due to this new limited class size we ask that you sign up in advance.
- We will offer only 1 class per day which will allow us to effectively clean all surfaces before and after this class.
- We are using stronger disinfectants including bleach and alcohol
- Props & mats are sanitized daily
- Floors are thoroughly cleaned daily
- Door knobs, handles, phones and communal surfaces are disinfected throughout each day
How You Can Help:
- Be mindful when coughing or sneezing
- Always wash hands before and after class with soap + water
- Utilize hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes available within the studio
- Even though we are cleaning our props & mats, you are welcome to bring your own
- Feeling sick? Don’t come to the studio. Practice from home, recharge and give yourself some TLC
- Be sure to check the website for our most up-to-date schedule.
We will update community members with any future changes to all programming through e-mail and social media notifications. Please stay tuned for more information.
The Quincy Yoga & Massage Team